Monday, June 7, 2010

Meltdown

Randolph and I have started the sequel to Ice, Meltdown. It's exciting to begin a new adventure with Darcie and Morgan. To this one we've added Gail Crane and Duke, the man with no memory.

Gail is Darcie's FBI friend, we mentioned in Ice.

Oh, I should say that Chalet is looking at Ice. Cross your fingers for us please.

I've been thinking about branding and marketing. What works or hasn't worked for you?

Turned hot here that past couple of days, but this morning's starting out on the cool side.

This Thursday I do my Blog Talk Radio show. I Believe it's going to be a great show. It's at an earlier time, 9:00 AM Pacific Time since one of my guests joins us from Israel. Eva has written some outstanding
books on women from the Bible.

My other guest is Johnny Tan who has written a book all about a mother's love.

Drop by and listen if you can. If not the show is always archived.

I belong to EPIC, Electronically Published Internet Connection. They have an eBook contest each year. I'm excited to be entering A Spiral of Echoes. It's been awhile since I've had a book out to enter.

I Believe that all I have to say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always interested in what my visitors are thinking.

Leave a note and let me know.