Tuesday, June 8, 2010

All for the love of pets

I'm a animal lover. Owned by two very spoiled basset hounds and bossed around by a ginger-striped feline.

I'm also involved with basset hound rescue.

The fur babies at my house keep me hopping, but they also keep me laughing.

Here's the deal, you come to my blog, and leave me a story about about the zaniest thing your pet has done.

One week from today. I'll randomly chose one and will send $20.00 to a rescue of the winners choice.

If the winner has signed up to follow my blog, I'll add another $5.00.

So come on share some stories about your pets, scaly, furry, feathered, whatever they be, I want to hear them and you could be winning $25.00 to help out your favorite rescue site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always interested in what my visitors are thinking.

Leave a note and let me know.