Sunday, February 27, 2011

Loved these books.

I am always happy to discover an author new to me. The past months I've been ecstatic. I write reviews for a mystery, online magazine and was sent three books to read. They have all been good, but one I loved. It's merry, merry Ghost by Carolyn Hart.



The main character is a ghost with...well...spirit. Baily Ruth although happy in heaven, is aching to get back to earth and to help those who need it. Unfortunetly for Bailey, she can't seem to stop breaking the rules...when she feels it's called for.



I loved her. And will be looking for other books where she is the star.



On a totally different note. I've also discovered Joan Hall Hovey, wow can this lady keep you up at night with her stories.

You can't go wrong with any of this lady's titles. I'd have to say Chill Waters, is one of my favorites.

Also Jamie Hill writes great suspense novels. Her characters are a bit on the gritty side, but I loved them.

And I can't forget Ginger Sampson. She doesn't disappoint either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always interested in what my visitors are thinking.

Leave a note and let me know.