Thursday, April 8, 2010

Interesting happening.


This morning I was getting ready for my writer's meeting. I put on my pendant that is an ivory carving of a woman with a two dolphins leaping above her head. Maggie and I both bought one of them when we were writing, A Spiral of Echoes.

Maggie said her carving was one of Magdalena, a major character in the book. I agreed, that mine was also.

This morning I was informed that my pendant was not Magdalena. Mine was Marita. Marita is Magdalena's dolphin spirit guide in the book.

Marita informed me of this herself.

I acknowledged my mistake and apologised.

Okay, has this ever happened to you? I know our characters become alive and keep us on track, but this was a first time even for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always interested in what my visitors are thinking.

Leave a note and let me know.