Thursday, April 8, 2010

Good Thursday morning.

Another beautiful day here. Thursday are a busy one for me, especially the second Thursday of the month.

I have my local writers meeting, which I love. What a terrific, talented bunch. Maggie, who is a memember, and I have co-written a book together, A Spiral of Echoes, which comes out at the end of this month, and Randolph Tower, another member, and I are working on a suspense thriller, Ice. It looks as if we will have the first draft finished by July.

Following my meeting I have my Globe Talk Radio show today at 3:00 PM....No Limits. And then I take my Mom to Bingo in the evening.

Anybody watch American Idol lastnight? I've got it recorded. So I'll watch later and see who had to go home.

Tonight Survivor is on. I love that show. I'll record and watch it tomorrow.

I started reading Changes last night, by Jim Butcher. I'm a big fan of Harry's. Of course he's already in a mess.
Anybody else read Jim Butcher?
I'm also waiting for the next Charliane Harris book to see what Sookie is up to. I ahve it on order.
Need coffee. Hope all have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always interested in what my visitors are thinking.

Leave a note and let me know.