Thursday, March 14, 2013

One Tough Week

 This has been an emotional week for me.  We decided to sell our motor home   We haven't taken it out in two years.  It was the right decision  Some friends bought it from us.  I spent Monday cleaning it out.  There are so many memories of good times associated with it, nights under redwood trees, counting the stars, Quiet mornings, even afternoons listening to the rain splatter the roof.

I'll miss the experiences. There are always camping cabins, but I liked having my own stuff around me.

On the same Monday, my husband Jeff went out that morning to go to work, and his car was gone, yep, gone.  It has been stolen.

That's never happened to us before.  It really pisses me off.  We have lived her for 21 years. It's always felt so safe. Now I feel violated.

Dealing with the insurance company has been interesting to say the least.  It's been three days now, so it looks like the car is gone or good.   This isn't a new car...it's a 1994 Honda Del Sol.

Oh well, life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always interested in what my visitors are thinking.

Leave a note and let me know.