Monday, August 9, 2010

Red River Writers Live--No Limits

On my upcoming August 12th show I have two outstanding guests, Carolyn Howard Johnson and Sonia Meyer.

Sonia is a fiction author with a passion for the plight of modern day Gypsies. I look forward to finding out how she became involved with them.

Carolyn has written three books dealing with frugal promoting, editing and her latest making Twitter work as a marketing tool.

She will be sharing some of her best tips with us.

All the fun begins at 3:00 Pacific Time. Here is the link to the page on Blog Talk Radio.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rrradio/2010/08/12/red-river-writers-live-no-limits

Stop by and give us a listen. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't know about blog talk radio, must check that out.

    ReplyDelete

I always interested in what my visitors are thinking.

Leave a note and let me know.