Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Writing, The End

I am so stoked! My co-author, Randolph Tower and I just completed the first draft of, Ice. A suspense novel about a love triangle between a female serial killer, a ex CIA dude with a drinking problem and a female detective who also happens to be the ex-partner of the CIA dude.

Due to a freak meeting the serial killer fixates on the the CIA dude, seeing him as a soul mate. He of course doesn't know she is a killer. He isn't feeling too bad about her interest, until the ex-girlfriend comes back into the picture.

The killer doesn't like that.

I loved writing this story. I can't wait until it's ready to be sent out.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds interesting! Congrats on finishing your first draft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really sounds interesting - especially the female serial killer!

    ReplyDelete

I always interested in what my visitors are thinking.

Leave a note and let me know.