Monday, May 17, 2010

Today's Blog Talk Show

I just finished my Robin Falls Kids--Let's Talk, Blog Talk Radio show. It was a great one. My guests today were Sherry Shahan and Carol Heyer.

Wow, what talented ladies.

Carol is an awesome artist. Check out her website galleries.

http://www.carolheyer.com/galleries.htm

A few years ago I was involved with playing the game of Magic. Some great illustrations on those cards. Today I discovered that Carol had done some of them.

Sherry has been through some scary experiences in her travels that she has turned into fiction stories.

She gave a vivid discription of a terrifying experience that ended up being a Young adult book Death Moutain. I going right out to find myself a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always interested in what my visitors are thinking.

Leave a note and let me know.