Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Lady Shakespeare’s Ophelia, to the Rainbow Bridge. March 15 2003 to April 9, 2013




Lady Shakespeare’s Ophelia, to the Rainbow Bridge. March 15 2003 to April 9, 2013



Today at 12:30 PM Ophelia left for the Rainbow Bridge.  I can’t believe I’m writing these words.
Nine months ago, Ophelia was diagnosed with anal cancer.  She was doing well until last week, then things went bad.
                Ophelia was a Mother’s Day gift for me.  I chose her from a litter of mostly red and white basset puppies. 
                She was our first female basset.  I don’t know if that is the reason she was full of attitude, or if it’s a female basset hound thing.  She was a true princess.  Woe to any who did not respond to her demands and quickly.
                 We will miss her very much.
                Fly pain-free my princess. You will never be forgotten. 

1 comment:

  1. These tents are great for families or couples who want to share the same space. Here are the most important factors to consider when shopping for the best two room camping tent. They are light, easy to set up, and durable. For more ideal details about camping tips, pop over to these guys.

    ReplyDelete

I always interested in what my visitors are thinking.

Leave a note and let me know.