Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Blue Flame is available!

Desert Breeze has released The Blue Flame.  I've included the link to the page.

http://stores.desertbreezepublishing.com/StoreFront.bok

Now it is on to getting the second story in the Daradawn series, formated.

Hope everyone who celebrates is enjoying the holiday weekend.  Our weather here has at last warmed up.

In two weeks I am heading to the PSWA (Police Service Writers Association) conference in Las Vegas.  It is going to be plenty warm there. I plan to get off the plane, grab a taxi, get to the resort and not go out again , well maybe at night, until I get back in cab and head to the airport again.

This is the first year I have attended and I am so looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always interested in what my visitors are thinking.

Leave a note and let me know.