Saturday, November 20, 2010

A thought about your older titles.

In October I attended ARCHON in St. Louis. I was on some panels, did an autograph session and so forth.

I'd taken A Spiral of Echoes with me, as well as my older titles from my Daradawn series.

A book store owner in the dealer's room let me put them among the others he was selling.

And that's the books I sold and autographed. The Blue Flame and The Emerald Dagger, books one and two from my series., as well as Shadow Worlds, the science fiction suspense that I co-wrote with Darrell Bain.

I didn't take The Silver Angel with me, but was contacted after I returned home by someone who wanted a copy.

So don't write off those earlier releases of yours, mine are still selling. In fact I've just signed three contracts with Desert Breeze Publishing to release the titles of my series books again.

They became orphains when Tigress Press closed its doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always interested in what my visitors are thinking.

Leave a note and let me know.