Monday, November 22, 2010

Post Blog Jog Day.

It was a great day. Not only did I discover some great new blogs, I had almost a hundred folks jog by and gained five new followers.

It's a chilly morning, well chilly for the central coast of CA, only 41 degress, yes I can hear some of you groaning.

My husband's home now for a week. I guess that will give me some idea of what it will be like in a couple of years when he retires.

That's going to take some adjustment on my part.

How have the rest of you dealt with it?

Randolph and I had sent Ice to LL Publications. We didn't receive an offer of a contract yet. But Zetta Brown sent us a wonderful email listing the strong and weak parts of Ice, along with an invitation to submit again. So that's what we are working on.

I'm not happy with what is goign on with Dancing With The Stars. I know it is a popularity contest also, but at least in the past years the winner was the best dancer...this year it's looking like a farce.

I haven't decided if I will bother to watch tonight, or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always interested in what my visitors are thinking.

Leave a note and let me know.