Monday, July 26, 2010

Catching Up

Hi all, I'm back from vacation. Time to get back into the routine of posting on my blog.

Last night I finished reading a fantastic book...Crossing Oceans by Gina Holmes. I highly recommend the book...two warnings, don't start reading it at night when you have to be up early the next day, you won't want to stop reading, the second warning is have a box of tissues close by, you're going to need them.

Let me know when you read this book and what you thought of it.

Gina is going to be one of my guest on No Limits in October. I can't wait to talk to her about her book.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the warning :>) I just got back from Borders (last day for the current coupon), so I will have to wait for another run to get the book!

    ReplyDelete

I always interested in what my visitors are thinking.

Leave a note and let me know.