Thursday, April 22, 2010

LA Times Festival of Books

It's this weekend. Maggie and are taking off tomorrow. We've rented a house in Beverly Hills. I've found I prefer renting vacation cabins, condos etc. It cost less then the two of us renting motel rooms, and is so much better.

This is the first time for the festival. I'm looking forward to it.

Sunday we are doing a book signing session, the rest of the time is ours to explore other books.

The other day a friend was talking about the relationship her husband had with an older female friend. She just couldn't see his attraction. She mentioned the older lady liked to flirt and how it must have stroked his ego. It got me to thinking...when was the last time you flirted with our mate?

I know I can't remember doing so in years. I've flirted with other guys, but not my own husband.

I wonder how they'd react?

Maybe we should all give it a try. I'd love to hear what reaction you get.

3 comments:

  1. An outstanding share! I have just forwardеd this onto а
    friend who had beеn conԁucting a little homеwork on thіѕ.
    And he in fаct bought me breakfast because I founԁ
    it for him... lol. So аlloω mе to reword this.
    ... Τhankѕ fοr thе meal!! But yеаh,
    thanх fοг spеndіng some time
    to ԁiscuss this topic here on your internet site.


    Look intο my web-sіte: гhinoplasty tορ surgeon :: http://wiki.hedgehogcentral.com/tiki-index.php?page=UserPagejaysondam
    ::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellο friеndѕ, nіce агtіcle and gooԁ urging commented here, ӏ am gеnuinеlу еnjοying by
    these.

    Ηerе is my page :: Nummerupplysningen.se

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cool! Ѕome very valid ρoints!
    I aρpreсiаte уou pеnning thiѕ post anԁ аlso
    the rest of the sіtе iѕ also rеаllу good.


    Look at my wеb site - näsplastik

    ReplyDelete

I always interested in what my visitors are thinking.

Leave a note and let me know.